Two Baihe Pre-Orders Now Open
Jul. 29th, 2026 08:14 pmThe baihe tomb-raiding classic Exploring an Empty Tomb (探虚陵, pinyin: tan xu ling) by Jun Sola (君sola) has been licensed for mainland print publication, and the first volume (I assume it's the first volume, given the sheer length) is now available for pre-order! Pre-orders can be made via the following bookshops:
The web version of the novel can be read here. A fan translation of the first ten chapters can be read here.
Also up for pre-order is the Taiwanese print edition of Within Reach (一步之遥, pinyin: yi bu zhi yao) by Jiu Shi Qi Lang (九十七郎), an omegaverse space opera novel. This is coming out from morefate, and will be in traditional Chinese and uncensored. I bought my copy from Feiqin (aka the company that treats customer service as an imposition on their peace of mind, but so far they've delivered everything I've bought from them in good condition), though I assume other proxies are available.
The web version of the novel can be read here. A fan translation of the first ten chapters can be read here.
Also up for pre-order is the Taiwanese print edition of Within Reach (一步之遥, pinyin: yi bu zhi yao) by Jiu Shi Qi Lang (九十七郎), an omegaverse space opera novel. This is coming out from morefate, and will be in traditional Chinese and uncensored. I bought my copy from Feiqin (aka the company that treats customer service as an imposition on their peace of mind, but so far they've delivered everything I've bought from them in good condition), though I assume other proxies are available.
no subject
Date: 2026-07-29 07:32 pm (UTC)